Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Welcome to WETSILVER!

June 16, 2006

Why the heck does this moron have a different date listed at the start of his post? Because, good reader, this is an introductory blog entry, designed to lay out the general philosophical impetus of all ensuing missives. And as such, it needs to come first. Only it was written somewhen in the middleish, thus necessitating the timestamp jiggery-pokery.

This, friends, is a retroactive blog. When I began writing this incarnation of Wetsilver, I was content to chronicle my progress on my main blog, Gibberish. After several weeks of writing, however, I found that it was growing more and more difficult to keep track of and locate previous posts relating to the novel. And I found myself regularly referencing them for various reasons as I continued writing.

So, hey, why not just cut to the chase and set up a dedicated blog? And that's just what I did. I've imported all the pre-existing Gibberish posts, and will continue to post my novel progress over there. But this blog will be exclusively devoted to the novel and the process of writing it, uncluttered by chupacabra photos, convention updates, pictures of the kids and other mundane, non-Wetsilver topics. I hope you enjoy!

Now Playing: The Grateful Dead In the Dark

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home